Tuesday, January 01, 2008

01 Jan 2008
First Day of 2008

Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I woke up late as usual (around 10am) and had hotdog +bread + milk for breakfast. After that, helping my dear to change the date format in his excel files (Damn alot to change and I need to rush as dear need it urgently). After awhile, had fried bee hoon for lunch and red bean ice-cream for desert (Yummy!) I also edited my blog (just realised I can customize my blog using all those edit buttons provided!) All the while I've been doing it manually by embeded with html coding!. Gosh, I think I've been staying in the well! haha. After that, took my shower and continued changing the date in the excel files. I watched abit of TV show and had dinner. After dinner, continued my routine again. Anyway, today is a normal and boring day for me =)

No comments: