18 Jan 2008
Finally Friday
Gosh, time flies, I have been working for 1 week!!! These five days really 有惊无险,又过一天 the feeling, hahaha. I have learned alot of things from Mr W. He is a nice man yet very strict toward me. He will ensured I learnt all the procedures and typed it out in Word, so that i can easily refer to the document next time when he leave the company (end of Feb). Sometime I do feel angry with him cos he thinks I'm a superwoman, can absorb so many things in my brain. He still asked the technician to train me how to operate and test on the machine (Gosh, I am Admin cum Marketing cum Engineer now!! haha). The programmer still asked Mr W to let me have a break for 1 week cos he scare I'll breakdown!! Mr W still told him that this is called MILITARY TRAINING!!! =( However I cant blame him cos he will be leaving soon and he really hope I can learn as much as possible. Sometimes really feel like giving up, haiz. Yesterday I still feel angry with him that he's not goin to employ a new Admin Assisstant but today I realised I have misunderstand him. He has been calling Singapore Press Holding for almost 2 hours in the afternoon, just to post a Recruit Advertisment with them (Sorry Mr W, I have wronged you =P). Hopefully next monday will have alot of interested candidates sending in their resume to him.
Today I have learned another "new" thing from him, which is we have to take turn to buy drinks for all the colleagues and boss (lucky only 9 of us) during lunch time. Initially, he still told me that everyday we'll have free tea to drink, I still thought all the staffs have free tea from canteen, then he told me that sooner will be my turn to treat the others for free drink. Gosh, I never know got this type of culture, haha.
Finally it weekend!!! I am going to sleep for the whole day on Saturday, hahaha. Maybe sunday will meet up dear to celebrate his b'day (advance celebration). Hopefully Monday will not come so soon (confirm monday blue, haha)
Ok I shall stop now. Going to watch my 恶作剧2吻 at Youku now, hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment