25 Jan 2008
2nd weeks of work=Last day of work
Haiz after much consideration and struggling, I decided to quit my job ( I only need 1 day notice). I tendered my resignation yesterday to Mr W and Cc to my boss. Mr W asked me to consider first cos boss was not in office. I took one day to consider, finally today I made up my mind decided to quit my job. Boss did asked me for reason, I just told him I dont like the environment and job scope, he did asked me to consider again, but I still rejected him. Haiz, really feel guilty and bad. Anyway need to start afresh again. By the way, want to tell someone that PLEASE MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!! Really hate it when you boast around and lecture me as if you are very capable!!! Sux man!!
Ok, have to apologise to those who waited for my quiz answer, hahaha. Here come the answer:
1)不专一
2)情场高手,野心很大
3)不太成熟,爱吃醋
4)感情专一,保守
5)尊重所爱的人,值的相伴终生
6)超级不专一
7)色情狂
So, which one have you choosen??? heheh ;P
No comments:
Post a Comment