Monday, December 31, 2007

31 Dec 2007
Last Day of 2007
Today spent my whole day with my dear dear.
Morning: We went to Klunch at Marina Square from 11am-2pm, but I was late due to my stupid eyeliner(it smudged and I need to re-draw again!). Dear was abit angry and I need to coax him, haha. The kbox staff told us that she cant extend our singing hour as alot of pple already made reservation for 2pm-7pm session.
Afternoon: The kbox staff chased us away exactly at 2pm. Then we went shopping around Marina Square. I bought alot of clothes and 1 pant from BEGA (Crazy sales, most of the clothes cost $10-$15!!). I also bought a cover shoes from URS at $40.50 (After 10% discount+another 10% discount using UOB card). I Intended to buy another heels but dont have new stock, thought can purchased it at other location, but Citylink outlet also out of stock!! Gosh, think alot of pple fancy on that heels, haha.

Evening: After shopping, we went to Ichiban for dinner. We had an early dinner at around 4.45pm as later confirmed will be crowded. We ordered sushi and other side dish.
We got a free sofe shell crab and california roll as we had the stamp card to redeem. We also able to redeem $20 voucher. End up, the bill only cost us $8.20, hahaha. After that, dear bought me a crunchie pop ice-cream from swensen, YUMMY!!! (Very sua guy, first time ate that ice-cream, haha). Dear told me that he was going to meet his Uni friends for gathering and he walked me to the MRT station before we departed. I bought another pant from Citylink G2000. I simply love that pant cos it was so comfortable and I don't need to alter!! I will definately get another one within this few days!!! =D After that, departed from dear and I went home alone. I really had a fufilled and tiring day, but I enjoyed my day alot!!! Thanz dear for spending your time with Me.

Lastly, HAPPY 2008 TO EVERYONE OUT THERE!!!!!! Wish all of you Happy, Healthy, Pretty(apply for ladies), Handsome (apply for Gentleman), Prosperous (HUAT AH!!) and many many many more!!!!! =D

Food from Ichiban

Chopsticks, Napkins, Wasabi, Ginger and our Bill, hehe

Chawamushi, Chasoba and Ebiko
Fried Salmon Skin, Softshell Crab and Fried Pumkin

Salmon Mayo
Crispy lobster Salad Roll

California Roll

Crunchie Pop With Vanilla Ice-Cream

No comments: