14 Jan 2008
First Day of Work
Today is my first day of work. I woke up at around 6.40pm( my sis need to wake up at 7.15am). Actually I didn't sleep well last night even though my eyes are closed. I left home around 7.50am (mum nagged at me to leave the house earlier cos she scared I late), take MRT to YCK and change to bus 72 ( the queue was damn long!!!!! But luckily the frequency was fast enough). I reached office around 8.50am. I saw my lady boss early in the morning (Boss went to KL). After awhile, saw this new lady, the new Admin Assistant. After that, Mr W came to office (He's the uncle that opened the door and asked me to fill in the application form). Initially I thought Mr W is an uncle that doing odd job in the office, but surprisingly, he is the Admin/Marketing Manger and we are supposed to take over his position, Haha. He briefed us on our appointment letter and rules and regulation. After that he asked us got any doubts or not before we signed the appointment letter. I think the new lady was not satisfied with the benefits and the workload given to her, she said she need to consider before signing the appointment letter. Mr W was abit shocked, but he told her that most of the companies practise multi-tasking but he still gave us time to consider before signing the appointment letter.
Then Mr W started our training session. He taught us how to use the email, MYOB and other necessary things. We had our lunch at 1pm (all the staffs in the company went to lunch together, cos they wan to save the electricity, haha). After that, I read up the brochures and other stuffs. At around 3pm++, I realised the new lady was disappeared, and Mr W realised I keep looking at the new lady's desk, then he told me that she gave up the job offer and left the company!!! OMG, hopefully I wont leave the company that fast, haha.
Finshed my work on time (6.18pm) and meet up dear dear at J8. We had Thai express food(Green Curry, seafood tom yum soup and fried season bean) for dinner. After that shop awhile before went home. Anyway today is really a tiring day and I got to get use to my working life, haiz.
No comments:
Post a Comment