Monday, January 07, 2008

7 Jan 2008
Interview at JAC Recruitment

I just came back from JAC recruitment. The lady(my interviewer) asked me a few questions like: What types of marketing job I prefered (she listed down a few job categories under Marekting) and I told her not sales & marketing. Then she asked me beside Marketing job, am I willing to try other job scopes. I told her Yes, in HR and Buyer (she claimed that buyer is under logistics). She noted down everything I mentioned. After awhile, she asked about my strengths and weakeness (really hate this type of question, haha). After that she told me that there is a job offer for me, at Tiong bahru. But after discussing with her about the job scope and the contract, disappointed to say, I have to reject their offer cause their contract was really complicated. I need to pay JAC if I break the contract. That is really risky!!! Anyway while waiting for the interview at JAC, I received another phone call for an interview offer, on wed. Hopefully things can turn out well. Tomorrow will meet up Jasmine and Sirong for klunch. I will update my blog again =D

No comments: