2 Jan 2008
Another Shopping Day
I met up with Jane at town today as I needed to pass her my eyeliner pen which I offered her at $2 (She gave me $4 as she thought the eyeliner pen worthed more than $2, haha). Before I met her at Taka, I bought my G2000 pant at Wisma. Luckily, I was managed to get the pant cos alot of outlets already out of stock. I bought the grey one and helped my sis to get the black one as well. We shopped around Taka and after that we headed to Cineleisure, Centrepoint and PS. Jane bought a 3/4 pant and a lacy cap sleeve blouse for $15 each at PS Outfitters. Initially, I was intended to get the cap sleeve blouse too, but after much consideration, I have decided to drop the idea as I know I'll seldom wear such a sexy blouse (I'm very conservative, hahaha). I bought a pair of heels at PS URS for $22.27 (after 10% discount +10 discount using UOB card + rebated $2.37 from my UOB Smart point). We had our dinner at Ichiban (Yes, Ichiban again, hahaha!!) from 6pm-7.30pm as we had a long conversation while having our dinner. After the dinner, We headed to PS John Little to shop awhile more before we departed at around 8.45pm.
I reached home at around 9.30pm. My mum and sis think I wasted $$$ on heels and clothing again (Haiz, I have been very thrifty for all this while, why they always think I like to spend alot??) I am just trying to get myself some new clothes and shoes for my working life (still searching for job actively). After bathing, I started to look for job again from Jobstreet, JobCentral and JobDB. Dear called me at around 11.45pm. He told me that he'll be taking leave tomorrow. He asked me to accompany him to Paya Lebar Comfort Driving Centre to change his graphic card (so weird, Comfort Driving Centre got sell graphic card??) and after that we'll go to SCIENCE CENTRE!!! YEAH, I have not been to Science Centre since I was in primary school. I cant wait for tomorrow to arrive. I will upload photos of Science Centre tomorrow, so stay tune!!! Ok time for me to sleep, Good Night Everyone Zzzz...
No comments:
Post a Comment