Science Centre Day
I met dear in the morning around 10.3oam. We went to change his graphical card (Sorry that I made a blur mistake, the place was not at Comfort Driving Centre, it was the OPPOSITE building called Sunlight, haha). After that, we went to Eunos hawker centre for lunch. I had lor Mee (cost $2.50) and dear had Mee Goreng (cost $3) as well as sharing a cup of sugarcane juice. The food portion was really big and it was cheap too!!! So long never eat such good and cheap food. After the lunch, we took MRT to Jurong East and to our today destination: SCIENCE CENTRE!!! Yippeee.
We reached Science Centre around 2.15pm. We bought the entrance tickets and entered the entrance. We went to a few stations before watched 2 IMAX movies (Mummies: Secrets of the Pharaohs at 3pm and Hurricane on the Bayou at 4pm). After the movies, we continue our journey in Science Centre. But the Science Centre closed at 6pm and we missed out a few stations, haiz. Dear said we shall go back again one day, haha. After that, we went Jurong Entertainment Centre Pizza Hut for dinner before we went home. Anyway I really enjoy myself alot today =D
Pictures speak LOUDER than words, hehe
Science Centre, here I Come!?
Egyptian Statue
How a young man turn into an old man (turn the pic 180 degrees)
Someone please help me find my body!!
My New TV Set
Help!!! I'm stucked inside the nose!!!
Slurrppp!!!!
Thin Crust Hawaiin Pizza and Sausage Mania
No comments:
Post a Comment