Tuesday, December 18, 2007

18 Dec 2007
A Happy Tuesday!
This morning, I received an email from StatsChipPac HR (my previous temp job company), sending a job description asking me whether I'm interested in the position (Pricing Audit Executive) or not. Of Cos I'm interested cos the company near my hse. So I sent my resume and RMIT transcipt (unofficial) to the HR. They replied asking whether I'm availabe for an interview today or tomorrow. But I just replied back and tell them I am only available tomorrow. Hopefully will see their reply again tomorrow.
Afternoon meet up my dear dear as he took a day off. We went to Straits Cafe @ Rendezvous for lunch buffet at 1pm (till 2.3opm). The buffet was not as good as Aquamarine. After that, we walked to bugis and shop around. Dear intends to get me a bag or a wallet for my x'mas gift, however I did not get to see the design I want, So I told him to buy another day. We went MS Carl's junior for dinner. This time we are smart, we shared the combo as the burger was really damn big (almost same size as my face, haha). After that, we took MRT home, but damn it, the MRT breakdown at AMK and end up all the passengers need to alight and wait for the next train. Reached home at around 9.30pm. Waiting for my dear to call me before I go to bed.

Pictures of the lunch buffet

Chinese Food (Rice, Prawn, Fish, Jie Lan and Duck)


Chinese Rojak
Japanese Food (Sashimi, Cold noodle and Tofu)

Nonya Laksa

Western Food (Musscles, Prawn with aparagus and Turkey)


Fruits and Desserts


X'mas cake (For display only)

No comments: