Normal Day
I went to work from 12.30pm-7.15pm. After that, meet up with Angela and Angeline for dinner at AMK Hub. I Had Chicken Cutlet Udon for dinner. After we have finished our dinner, we went to shop for X'mas present for our dear ( We all have our own dear dear, haha). I bought a snowman sock and a Nike Shirt (the staff took almost half an hour to search for a new piece for me, end up he told me that their inventory are really messy and they cant find any new stock, What a lame execuse!). I had to take the display piece, after a thorough checking by 3 of us (Include both ANGELs help, haha). Finally, I had just completed squeezing the Nike shirt into the Sock and it look so cute!! Haha, Anyway hope dear dear will like my X'mas Gift =)
Dear's X'mas Present
No comments:
Post a Comment