Oh Ya, before I forget, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR PRIYA!!! (her b'day was on 16 May). I'm so sorry that I did not updated it on Friday and only able to wish you now. Hope you stay pretty, charming, lovely, sweet, adorable, cool..etc.. =D
17 May 2008 (Sat)
I met up with Yen and Ed for Klunch at Cineleisure. I really think that their Klunch standard have dropped tremondously. The food is getting from good to bad, bad to worst!! After that, we shopped around Takashimaya and I bought a pair of Nike training shoes at $114 (after 40% discount!). Initially tought of buying another pairs but it was normal price ($159), kinda heartpain to pay for this shoes, so I choose the discount one over the original price one. Hope this pair of shoes can motivate me to do more exercise as I am really getting fatter and fatter. I must
work harder to reach my GOAL!
We walked around, shopped around and had KFC for dinner. (Damn the weather, it was so humid!!!)
After that, we went to watch Made of Honour at Marina Square (Thanks Yen for the free movie tix). Well, not a bad show but another typical romance story. I bought a 3/4 jeans from Hang Ten at $26.50!! I wanted to buy this jeans long time ago and I finally waited for the 50% discount!!! hehehe. On my way back to Yishun Interchange, I bought another blouse which cost me $10 only!!! (cause Yen also bought another one, so 2 for $20) It was really a tiring day but I enjoyed myself. Anyway I look forward to this coming Friday, will have a gathering with my SIM gals. Stay tune for my next entry =D
Guess who's that??
The ah nai behind me spoiled the image =(
Me, Yen and Ed (With Flash light)
Me, Yen and Ed (Without Flash light)
No comments:
Post a Comment