Saturday, May 31, 2008

30 May 2008 (Fri)

I met up with my poly gals, the usual gang. We went to CENTRAL Billy Bomber for our dinner, after that went to Lunar, at Clark Quay to chill out. Anyway, I'm simply too lazy to blog, so I'll let the pictures do the talking =D


Billy Bomber


Nice Clark Quay view



Me & Angela


Angela & Angeline


Nachos


1/2 Spring Chicken + Rib


All in our stomach, hehe


Guess who's leg is that?


Operation theatre?? hehe no it at CLINIC pub


Sit on wheelchair still so happy =D


Lunar entrance


Gorgeous Angela


Big Shot Angeline


Sexy Geraldine


Nerdy Me, haha


Angela: "hmm what a handsome chap!"


Mao Z D: "holyshit, what is she doing?"


"Ops, peeping Tom!"


Nice wallpaper inside the lift


Inside the pub


Bar Counter


"Dont dig my nose!"


My Drink: Vodka Cranberry


"Cheese"


Collage of some of the pictures

No comments: