Monday (28 April)- Normal day as usual, Monday Blue, Monday Grey, Monday Moody...etc...hahaha. Monday always nothing special happened, so nothing much to blog also, hehee.
Tuesday (29 April)- Today Got a deal. I was surprised that I am still able to get this deal cause this event was kinda hard to "promote". Anyway it was a good start, hope will have more deal coming in.
Wednesday (30 April)- Labour day eve, another slacking day at work. I got another deal today. But end up clashed with sales team caused they also pitch the deledates. My manager was trying to help me solved the problem, however my ceo told her tat it was her last day in the coy, therefore, she cant get involved. So, my manager told me ceo will informed me the deal will belong to me or the sales team. After that, my manager treated us to the nearby western restaurant for lunch. After lunch, we gave her a card and a toy flower. End up she only accepted the card (Ger, if you see this, please dont be angry k, cause I dont want to waste the flower, that why choose to give you on your b'day). My heart was kinda heavy when it 6pm cause my manager will be leaving us. I dont know is it I cant bear to see her leave or I simply just feel sad for nothing. The feeling was very contradicting =S. Anyway, we have our last handshake and we bid farewell with her. Take care, my ex manager. All the best to you.
Thursday (1 May)- Today was labour day. I was slacking at home till evening then met up with the gals to celebrate Geraldine's b'day in advanced. We went Spageddies for dinner but I dont relaly find it very nice. I doubt I will visit the restaurant again. Anyway I still finished the food cause I dont want to waste it as it kinda ex, hehehe. After that, we wen to Singapore Flyer to take some pictures. Anyway please refered to picture as I am lazy to blog, hehe..
Me and Geraldine
Angeline & Me
Flower Ger
My Crayfish and Chicken Spagetti (Before & After)
Angeline's Crayfish and steak spagetti (Before & After)
Geraldine's Grilled Chicken Spagetti (Before & After)
Angela's Cabonara Spagetti (Before & After)
Singapore Flyer Logo
Cheese!!!
Ice-Cream Anyone???
Friday (2 May)- I went to work as usual, feel so slacking caused it seen like a Monday to me, haha. I got another 2 deals today. My ceo also gave the deal to me, which mean I had 4 deals for this week. Good start for me, hopefully next week will have more deals, hehee. After that met up dear to watch The Forbidden Kingdom at Sun Plaza. It was not really a nice movie, but nice to see Jackie Chan and Jet Li in the show. We had late dinner at the Kopitiam. After that headed home.
Sat & Sun (3 & 4 May)- I simply rot at home. The weather was so hot that I dont even feel like going out. Whole day stay at home eat, sleep, watched drama from internet. Hopefully the weater will turn cooling next few days cos it is really unbearable!!! Well that how I spent my week =)
No comments:
Post a Comment