Sunday, July 12, 2009

Part 2

10 July 2009

Meeting up with my Ex

Met up my ex for movies maraton at GV Vivocity. We Watched 3D Ice Age 3 at 11.15am. The theatre was kinda empty cos not many people are watching the cartoon. But the cartoon was funny and the characters are so cute. I like it alot, hehe. Then we had our lunch at Food Republic before we watched Transformer 2 at 3.25pm. Transformer was only so-so. I am kinda sad when Optimus Prime was dead halfway the show but luckily he was survived again. Optimus Prime is COOL and AWESEOME!! ( My New Idol, hehe). Then after that went to Marina Square, Changing Appetitie for dinner and collected my Shape Run Number Tab and the T-Shirt. Anyway wanna thanz my ex for the movies and the birthday present =)



Took this obiam Bus 855 to Vivo City


Wearing the cool 3D glasses


Pretty Me, hehe =P


Singa Lion and Me


My Lunch: "Dao Xiao Mian"


Dinner: Hawaiin Pizza


Dinner: Mango Chicken


Lychee Freeze with Lychee


Lime Freeze with Vanilla Ice-Cream

11 July 2009

Birthday Celebration 2009

Met up Camel, Sotong and Jie for buffet Lunch at Honjin Japanese restaurant at 11.30am. The lunch was having a promotion, 1 for 1 if payment in DBS / POSB Credit / Debit Card. We had a very full lunch. After that, we went shopping and headed to Swenwen for my free birthday complimentary Ice-Cream, hehe. Thanks to Camel, Sotong and Jie for the free buffet lunch. I had a wonderful birthday celebration =D

I have actually uploaded all the photos to facebook. So I will only colleage some of the photos and put on this entry.





No comments: