Sunday, July 19, 2009

19 July 2009

Shape Run 2009

I just came back from the Shape Run and the feeling was wonderful!!! (except my legs cos having muscleache now, haha). I managed to complete my 5km run around 44 mins 44 secs (4444 not a good number but I still managed to come back in one piece =P). I thought once I stepped on the ending point, there will be an automatic detection machine to track our number, however I was wrong. There was this lady carried a detect machine and scanned our number bib one by one. End up, I think my timing become 45-46 mins. That mean my certificate will not reflect the 44 mins 44 secs, so sad. Anyway, I enjoyed the run today and will join more of this type of marathon in the near future =D


Shape Run 2009


Me with the my nice number bib: 5908


Kelyn with her nice number bib: 5902


We are ready for the run!!


Got our runner kit after the run

No comments: