Saturday, July 26, 2008

26 July 2008

Ops, so sorry to keep you guys waiting for my new entry, hehehe. Guess you guys are anxious to know about my new story. Ok, let begin my random "Journey" now.... =P

Guess everyone already knew about my complaints to CROCS and have read the complaint Letters that I have posted on my last entry. Well, I do received good feedback from them, hehe. I received this call from Ms. Eileen on Tuesaday (15 July). She called and apologies regarding my incident and agree for an exchange for my shoes. However, she did not mentioned how they going to "punish" that Ms. Kathryn. But well, I'm not a BAD customer, thus I also never really bothered to ask about it. She asked me to choose the pair of CROCS shoes/slippers that I want and she will asked the MS outlet to reserve for me before I go down again in order to save my time. So I told her to reserve 2 pairs of Malindi (Col: Pink & Grey) and 1 pair of Woman Athens (Col: Grey + Pink) for size 5 & 6 (refer to below pictures for the shoes)


Pink and Grey Malindi


Woman Athens

However, Ms. Eileen told me that they might not have my size for Woman Athens and she said will called and confirmed with me the size again. But well, on Friday (18 July), I called her back and asked whether I can go down to try the shoes a well as exchange it. She told me they dont have my size for woman athens, however she'll reserve the 2 pairs of Malindi that I have requested earlier. So after work, I went down to Crocs with my bf and this Retail Manager, Han served me. Guess he must be thinking I am really a nasty customer, so he was very "cautious" with his words and attitude, hahaa. End up, I choose the pair of grey Malindi as I think pink is too girly on me. BUT, the funniest part come, Han asked me whether I am sure and confirmed that I want to get this pair of grey Malindi, then I was puzzled and feel dilemma and I asked him any other recommend to me. Then he finally told me that due to my broad feet, he actually dont encouraged me to get those small cutting shoes, eg like Alice, Prima and Malindi. Then he recommend me this pair of slippers, Cleo. Actually the design was not bad, but they dont have the colour I want (Chocolate +Cotton Candy), end up, I took the colour Pearl/Celery (refer to my slippers below)


My new pair of Cleo

Anyway, I would like to thanks Ms. Eileen for her prompt response and Han for his good service.
This will be my last time buying CROCS shoes cause actually the material was not really very good. BUT, this pair of slippers are still quite comfortable, hehe. (spent so much on a pair of slippers and if it not comfortable, I'll complain again, hahahaha)

Sat (19 July)

Happy Birthday to my dear Phoebe!! =) I met up Yammie for our shopping session. We had our lunch at this place called Mogu Mogu (at Far East Plaza). A small restaurant and not many people. We have to order our food from this vending machine and a receipt will issue to us by the machine (a pretty lady will guide you throughout the ordering process, haha). When our foods are ready, the kitchen helper will shout out our number from the receipt and we will have to collect our food at the counter (abit stupid service, imagine if the restaurant is so noisy, who can hear you shoutting the number?? haha) The most funniest part is I told my sis and my colleague about the vending machine. They thought the foods will drop out from the vending machine, hahaha. Anyway the food portion is kinda small and it taste like Yoshinoya food. Below are some pictures I took inside the restaurant (forgot to take pic of the food and the counter)


Inner Decor


The food ordering vending machine


Tables and benches

After our lunch, we spent most of our time shopping at Far East Plaza. Yammie bought a dress, and I bought a top (cost me $27.90). Then Far east have this promotion, spent $100 and more can enter lucky draw contest and will get an exclusive gift (an ugly bag and I took it cause Yammine dont want, haha). After that we shopped around Taka and I bought a pair of URS heels (cost me$32 after discount). After that we took the bus to Cityhall. We went to Kiliney for dinner. After the dinner, we shopped around cityhall and I bought a red spagetti strip at G2000 to match with my top (cause the top quite low and translucent) After that we headed home. It was really a tiring shopping day =P


Our Dinner


Me & Yammie


My new pair of URS heels

My top and red spagetti strip

Mon-Fri (21 - 25 July)

Nothing special, went to work as usual. I told my leader, 拜一一条虫,拜五一条龙, haha. Got a few deals. I have 10 deals on hand and I am still chasing after my customers for payment before I can claim for my commission. Hate chasing for payment, haha. On Thurs meet up bf for dinner at CWP pastamania. While waiting for him to reach, I bought a pair of slippers from Metro. On Fri, I went shopping with my colleagues Joyce and Jen. We had Ajisen for dinner. After that, we shopped around bugis street and I bought a summer skirt (normal price $19, after discount $16). Joyce bought the longer one (normal price $22, after discount $19). After that we shopped around bugis junction and departed and went home.


My pair of slippers from Metro


My Beach skirt

No comments: