HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Bithday to ME! =D
Ok, Sorry to keep you all waiting for my update. I will combined my this week and last week entries together, hehe. Therefore, it will be a very LONG entry =P
Fri (4 July)
I have mentioned in my previously entry that my company will have a singing competition. Well, I did not won any prize but I was awarded with a certificate of participation, haha. M competitors are simply to powerful!! Anyway, I really enjoyed myself even though I was damn scared during the compeition. Lucky everything turned out pretty well. Below are some pictures and the video clip of my competition, hehe.
Jen, Me, Saint and Willy
Saint & Willy
Jen & Me
My Certificate
*Video Clip for my singing Competition (Due to the BIG size of the file, I decided not to upload)
Sat (5 July)
Ok I called up Marina Square, Crocs to express my unsatisfaction for the pair of Alice that I have bought ( Cant find any contact number for Shaw Isetan, Crocs, so called MS outlet). Anyway it a long story. The promoter, Ms. Kathryn keeps insist I bought the wrong size and I also argued back my reason. End up she told me there is no refund. As for exchange, I have to go down to MS to do a review on my shoes. But to add on to my disappointment, she told me the review form was out of stock and I can only go back on next week and I still have to call them to confirm the review form has arrived before I can go down. So I just said Ok. Basically whole day rot at home and do nothing.
Mon (7 July)
I Met up Yen, Ed, Beng, Aunty Chia and Sam for dinner at the Thai restaurant beside the Chong Pang KFC. Ed treated us for the dinner. Oh Ya, Happy birthday to Aunty Chia =D Hope you stay healthy, win alot of Toto and 4D always!! We had a very full dinner. After that, we went to Aunty Chia's house to celebrate her birthday.
Tues (8 July)
Got 3 deals today, hehe. Today went home after work. Nothing special.
Wed (9 July)
Happy Birthday to YingZhen and Nur (my ex colleagues from GV) Today had 2 big suprises at my company. Firstly, my colleagues bought me birthday cake to celebrate my birthday in advanced! (Thanks to Jen, Joyce, Saint and Willy) I was so surprised, haha. Secondly, after my work, the whole sale floor sang me a birthday song! (Advanced birthday song). I was so surprised cos I dont expect pple to remember my birthday. Anyway, Thanks to all the sales and marketing colleagues =D
Fatty me with my cake
After work met up Angela, Angeline and Brian for Chong Qin steamboat at bugis. Ger joined us after we had finished our dinner (Thanz for treating to the yummy steamboat =) After that, I treated that to Swensen for Giant Earthquake. I really have a very full night that I almost vomitted on my way home, hahaha.
US + the Giant Earthquake
Thurs (10 July)
Happy Birthday to Eileen (my ex colleague from Murata). Today got another 1 deal. After work met up Camel and Sotong for dinner ( my free birthday meal again, hehe). Initially wanted to try the famous Ramen at CENTRAL, but due to long queue, we went to Curry Udon for dinner. The curry udon was not bad but the gravy was kinda thick. Anyway overall still not bad =) Thanks Camel and Sotong for the dinner =D
Fri (11 July)
Was on leave today cause it was my birthday. Met up bf to have lunch at MS Azazu Sabo and after that went to MS Crocs to do my shoes review. I had a totally terrible experience there and end up I decided to write a complaint letter to them. After that, i treated my family to a chinese restaurant for dinner (leftout bf cause he need to go back office meeting =( )
Below are the content of my complaint letter
Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to express my unsatisfaction and disappointment of Crocs shoes, model: Alice and on your staff’s attitude, Ms. Kathryn from the Marina Square Outlet.
I went to Shaw Isetan shopping on 28 June 08. I have always wanted to get myself a pair of Crocs shoes “Alice” as it is appealing, trendy and based on several comments from my friends, Crocs website and Forum. As there is Crocs shoes section, I went on for try fitting but I couldn’t find a Crocs promoter around to answer my enquiries with regard to the shoes. Thus without much hesitation, I just bought the shoes as I really love it and it was also really comfortable when I tried it on (I did tried on size 5 & size 6, but I chose size 5 over 6 as I think size 6 is slightly bigger on my feet). After I have made the payment, I immediately changed to this pair of new shoes ( I had wore a pair of torn heels so that I can changed into this new pair of Crocs and threw away my heels in order to have an enjoyable shopping journey for the day). I shopped for 3-4 hours and the problems started. I felt the "stuffiness" of these shoes as my feet was unable to "breath" and it made my feet had a few bad blisters. It caused my toes nails almost turing blue black too. I tried to console myself maybe because this is a new pair of shoes, though I was really feeling very uncomfortable with the new shoes on my feet.
Due to my hectic schedule, I am only able to make a phone call to the Marina Square Boutique on 5 July 08 to enquire my problems with this shoes (I couldn't find any contact number for Shaw Isetan, Crocs). Ms. Kathryn answered my call and I told her my problems. Her replied to me was that Alice cutting is small and I have to get a bigger size and it also depends on the shape of our feet. I told her that size 6 is slightly bigger when I tried it before, that why I chose size 5. Furthermore, no Crocs promoter was there to serve and advised me at that moment. She argued back that I have bought the wrong size and said I should have gone down to MS boutique to get the shoes instead as there are more promoters around to serve customers. I was shocked and I told her that I am the consumer, at the moment I was shopping at Shaw Isetan, I felt like buying the pair of shoes, so I just bought it! How should I know that I need a promoter to serve me to buy a pair of Crocs Shoes?! What’s the rational must I purposely go down to MS outlet to buy the shoes? I told her I demanded for a refund or exchange. She replied that there is no refund. As for exchange, I have to go down to MS outlet to do a review on the shoes. To add on to my disappointment, she told me the review form was out of stock. She said I have to come back next week and before I come, I have to call to confirm that the review form has arrived. So I leave down my name and contact number, hoping that Ms. Kathryn might call me back to inform me.
Few days passed and no one called me back. I had to call on 10 July 08 to double confirm that the review form has arrived. Ms. Kathryn answered my call again. She emphasized that I have to come down on weekdays as they are busy on weekend. So, I went down to MS outlet on 11 July, afternoon during my working lunch break to do my review. Another lady, Ms. Amelia did the review with me. I repeated my problems to her that I have encountered with the shoes and I told her that Ms. Kathryn keep saying I have bought the wrong size! After awhile, Ms. Kathryn came out and was whispering to Ms. Amelia and asking her whether I am Pei Di. I was shocked and replied: "YES, I AM PEIDI!” Without any conclusion, she just blurted out and told Ms. Amelia that I have bought the wrong size! I was so angry and I just starred at her and said: Why did you keep saying I bought the wrong size?!” She just walked off and I was really felt very pissed off with her attitude. I told Ms. Amelia that she has been assuming and insisting that I bought the wrong size since the day I called! I told Ms. Amelia that I was really disappointed with the shoes as it gives me such a bad experience. I am sincerely hoping that my review will turn out to be positive so that I can change the shoes into other size or other models as I don’t wish to waste my money on such a pair of EXPENSIVE shoes that give me such a bad experience. I don’t want my feet to be hurt again and if it gets hurt really seriously, I will definitely demand for compensation. She smiled and she said No problem. And during the filing review process, a customer purchased a new pair of Crocs shoes. I overheard her enquiry with Ms. Amelia regarding the number of days for refund or exchange on customer satisfaction. Her replied was 30 days and must produce receipt. Thus, aren’t I entitled to the same policy since it is also a pair of Crocs shoes that I have bought?! After I left the outlet, I realized that she only wrote “Blisters” on the review comment after I have complained so much with regards to my problems.
I am also really disappointed with Ms. Kathryn’s attitude. I am hoping that the management will review her working attitude so that other customers won’t have the same bad experience as what I have encountered.
This is the first time I have bought a pair of Crocs shoes and I have encountered such a bad experience and feel so disappointed with the products and the staffs. I have also wasted my precious times and effort to settle this issue. I really don’t wish to be a bad customer that spread bad word of mouth of Crocs shoes. Therefore, I am really sincerely hoping that you all will look into this matter seriously.
I will look forward to your favorable reply soon.
Thank you.
Yours Faithfully
Ms. Tan Pei Di
I would like to express my unsatisfaction and disappointment of Crocs shoes, model: Alice and on your staff’s attitude, Ms. Kathryn from the Marina Square Outlet.
I went to Shaw Isetan shopping on 28 June 08. I have always wanted to get myself a pair of Crocs shoes “Alice” as it is appealing, trendy and based on several comments from my friends, Crocs website and Forum. As there is Crocs shoes section, I went on for try fitting but I couldn’t find a Crocs promoter around to answer my enquiries with regard to the shoes. Thus without much hesitation, I just bought the shoes as I really love it and it was also really comfortable when I tried it on (I did tried on size 5 & size 6, but I chose size 5 over 6 as I think size 6 is slightly bigger on my feet). After I have made the payment, I immediately changed to this pair of new shoes ( I had wore a pair of torn heels so that I can changed into this new pair of Crocs and threw away my heels in order to have an enjoyable shopping journey for the day). I shopped for 3-4 hours and the problems started. I felt the "stuffiness" of these shoes as my feet was unable to "breath" and it made my feet had a few bad blisters. It caused my toes nails almost turing blue black too. I tried to console myself maybe because this is a new pair of shoes, though I was really feeling very uncomfortable with the new shoes on my feet.
Due to my hectic schedule, I am only able to make a phone call to the Marina Square Boutique on 5 July 08 to enquire my problems with this shoes (I couldn't find any contact number for Shaw Isetan, Crocs). Ms. Kathryn answered my call and I told her my problems. Her replied to me was that Alice cutting is small and I have to get a bigger size and it also depends on the shape of our feet. I told her that size 6 is slightly bigger when I tried it before, that why I chose size 5. Furthermore, no Crocs promoter was there to serve and advised me at that moment. She argued back that I have bought the wrong size and said I should have gone down to MS boutique to get the shoes instead as there are more promoters around to serve customers. I was shocked and I told her that I am the consumer, at the moment I was shopping at Shaw Isetan, I felt like buying the pair of shoes, so I just bought it! How should I know that I need a promoter to serve me to buy a pair of Crocs Shoes?! What’s the rational must I purposely go down to MS outlet to buy the shoes? I told her I demanded for a refund or exchange. She replied that there is no refund. As for exchange, I have to go down to MS outlet to do a review on the shoes. To add on to my disappointment, she told me the review form was out of stock. She said I have to come back next week and before I come, I have to call to confirm that the review form has arrived. So I leave down my name and contact number, hoping that Ms. Kathryn might call me back to inform me.
Few days passed and no one called me back. I had to call on 10 July 08 to double confirm that the review form has arrived. Ms. Kathryn answered my call again. She emphasized that I have to come down on weekdays as they are busy on weekend. So, I went down to MS outlet on 11 July, afternoon during my working lunch break to do my review. Another lady, Ms. Amelia did the review with me. I repeated my problems to her that I have encountered with the shoes and I told her that Ms. Kathryn keep saying I have bought the wrong size! After awhile, Ms. Kathryn came out and was whispering to Ms. Amelia and asking her whether I am Pei Di. I was shocked and replied: "YES, I AM PEIDI!” Without any conclusion, she just blurted out and told Ms. Amelia that I have bought the wrong size! I was so angry and I just starred at her and said: Why did you keep saying I bought the wrong size?!” She just walked off and I was really felt very pissed off with her attitude. I told Ms. Amelia that she has been assuming and insisting that I bought the wrong size since the day I called! I told Ms. Amelia that I was really disappointed with the shoes as it gives me such a bad experience. I am sincerely hoping that my review will turn out to be positive so that I can change the shoes into other size or other models as I don’t wish to waste my money on such a pair of EXPENSIVE shoes that give me such a bad experience. I don’t want my feet to be hurt again and if it gets hurt really seriously, I will definitely demand for compensation. She smiled and she said No problem. And during the filing review process, a customer purchased a new pair of Crocs shoes. I overheard her enquiry with Ms. Amelia regarding the number of days for refund or exchange on customer satisfaction. Her replied was 30 days and must produce receipt. Thus, aren’t I entitled to the same policy since it is also a pair of Crocs shoes that I have bought?! After I left the outlet, I realized that she only wrote “Blisters” on the review comment after I have complained so much with regards to my problems.
I am also really disappointed with Ms. Kathryn’s attitude. I am hoping that the management will review her working attitude so that other customers won’t have the same bad experience as what I have encountered.
This is the first time I have bought a pair of Crocs shoes and I have encountered such a bad experience and feel so disappointed with the products and the staffs. I have also wasted my precious times and effort to settle this issue. I really don’t wish to be a bad customer that spread bad word of mouth of Crocs shoes. Therefore, I am really sincerely hoping that you all will look into this matter seriously.
I will look forward to your favorable reply soon.
Thank you.
Yours Faithfully
Ms. Tan Pei Di
The review form and the comment
Dinner at Pin Shi Restaurant
This fish cost me $80! But very delicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment