3-7 March
I started work on Monday. Everyday did the same routine. Took MRT to cityhall and waited for company's bus at 8.15pm. Normally will reached office around 8.45pm. Started my daily work again. I have been doing marketing plan, email blasting, searching for the right Media Partners and Associations. Till now, only 2 customers called me for enquiries about my seminar. Hopefully next week will have more customers calling me up. Left office at 6pm but reached home at 7.30pm cos really heavy traffic jam at Science Park. Anyway everything still went well for me in this week.
7 March
After work, Met up the usual gangs at IT fair. It was really crowded. I went to a few camera booths and saw this 2 cameras (Olympus and Casio) which I think were within my requirements and budgets. But I did not buy the camera cos I really confused of which one to buy. After that, we went to just noodle for dinner. Again, we played "Secret Code". This time, we had mango juice+vinegar+sambal chilli+chilli powder+coffee=GROSS!!! Lucky this time I'm not the big winner, haha. Anyway had a full dinner and a fun night with them.
Yen & Me
8 March
Happy "San Ba Fu Nu Jie"!
After one day of consideration, I couldn't control myself thinking of the 2 cameras. I had a chat with WEIJIE (Must write his name BIG so that he know I have blogged about him, hehe) and he told me that Olympus is better. But he said must went down and take a look at the both cameras. So, we met up and went to IT fair. But at the IT fair, we become dilemma whether to go in or not cos the crowd was terrible bad. It was double the friday night crowd. After much discussion, we still went into the IT fair but only headed to Olympus and Casio booth. End up, I choose Olympus over Casio cos I still preferred Olympus this brand. After that, treated weijie for a drink at BK, at the same time waiting for Angela. Anyway THANKS Weijie for helping me to select the right camera =). I will take your pic next time using my camera and upload into my blog k, hehe. Angela arrived around 7pm and we had Hotpot (at MS) for dinner. We were been asked to sit outdoor cos indoor really no seats. Outdoor environment was good but was get annoyed by some ah bengs and ah lians. Some of them still even fainted for no reason. I really suspected that there were on drugs. Anyway the food was not really nice and it was quite ex. On our way home, we took some funny pictures together using Angela's hp. I had a fun weekend =)
My New Olympus Camera





No comments:
Post a Comment