Monday, March 03, 2008

3 March 2008
First Day of work

I started my work today. Everything went well but I do get blurred at times when my manager asked me questions (actually I knew the answer, but the way she asked me, made me panic and forgot everything, haha). Anyway already has my own events to do. I just feel like doing school projects again cos it so like what I have learnt in school and I have deadline as well. The only thing I dont like was we are sharing the same office with the sales dept. The sales staffs seem cocky and the ratio of marketing staffs vs sales staffs are like 6:90!!!! The sales staffs are way way outnumbers US!! They talked so loud when they liased with their customers and I just feeling myself working in a FISH MARKET!!! Gosh, really give me back headache at times when I try to concentrate to do my things. Hopefully I will get use to the noisy environment.
Ok, that all for today, time to rest early, Need to clear my things tomorrow before I can go home peacefully.

No comments: