Friday, September 10, 2010


21 August 2010

HTC Wildfire

As mentioned in my previous entry, I bought a HTC Wildfire for my birthday present. Alot of you must be wondering why I choose HTC over iphone. Well reason is simple, cos iphone is too common and you can see everyone using iphone everywhere. However, maybe in a few years times when iphone dominate the whole world, I will be using iphone too.

Anyway, I'm here to promote how good is this HTC Wildfire which I simply LOVE it!

My Red Wildfire
(Size 60.4mm x 12.19mm)

SO what can a HTC Wildfire Do:-

- It's slim and handy
- You can download all sort of applications and games from Android Marketing, which is FREE!
- You can MSN, check your Facebook, Twitter, watch youtube, online anywhere, anytime you want
- You can listen to FM Radio and your favourite MP3 musics
- Lost your way? No worry, you can check your location from the map
- To capture a beatiful image anywhere anytime you want? Yes, it has a 5mp build in camera
- Do you feel cold or hot today? HTC wildfire can tell you the temperature too
- Are you scare of dark? Don't worry, HTC wildfire got a built-in dimmable flashlight

WHAT MORE?? There are many many more functions of HTC Wildfire.  Why wait? Go grab one yourself and experience the difference that only HTC user can have it!!!

No comments: