2009 Great Eastern Run 10km
Another run for me this year, which was the Great Eastern Run-10km. I was kinda excited and nervous because it was my first 10km. However, I am so proud of myself again cos I managed to complete the run around 1hr 34 mins (will need to wait for actual result when posted to the website or send to us). I will be counting down for my Standard Chartered 10km run soon, which will be in Dec =D
Starting point of the run
Back view of the Medal
*** I know most of you have being waiting for the blog on my Taiwan trip , SIM Gathering and Crabby with my colleagues, haha. I will blog on my Taiwan Trip when I'm not so lazy (The photos are ready on my Shutterfly website, you can just click on "My Travel Journey, which is on the right column of my blog). As for the SIM Gathering and Crabby with my colleagues, photos are ready on my Facebook =)
No comments:
Post a Comment