Sunday, November 02, 2008

2 November 2008

I'm Back!

Hey hey, I'm back to blog again. Sorry to keep you guys waiting for my new entry caused recently nothing much to blog. Yesterday was having high fever (39.1 degrees!). This morning still feel sick and degrees only dropped to 38.5. End up, I have to visit the doctor and he has prescribed me some fever, flu, cough, antiobiotics medicine and 1 day MC for tomorrow. Anyway I feel much better now but still abit weak :)

Ok anyway this entry will be my sis and my clay making. Thanks to Phoebe who recommended me to this shop X-ORDINARY CRAFTZ & GIFTZ LLP at Square 2 #03-03 (Website: http://www.x-ordinary.biz/). I just bought the clay from the shop and the magic ink from Popular. I used the tools from my house, like scissors, penknife, etc. All the clay making are made by ourself by looking at the pictures or by own creation. I shall let the pictures do the talking =)


Small Container of Clay at $3.50

Magic Ink from Popular at $2.15


Using the Magic Ink to add colour to the clay


Roll, mixed and blend the colour into the clay

Guardian Angel (Made by my sis)


Anyone want Filet 'O' Fish Meal?? (Made by my sis)

Products made by my sis


Sheep ~Meh Meh~ (Made by me)



Ok dear zodiac is sheep, mine is chicken, the date is our anniversary, counting down to our 4 yrs anniversary, hehe)


My Final products

No comments: