Day 2: 07 Septemper 2008
Raining day as usual, haiz. But we still proceeded with our half day tour, which included the elephant trekking, ATV ride, Rafting and visiting the waterfall. I have to said that the elephants look so pathetic and very sad. I think they are also very hungry as well caused they snatched over the bananas which the tourists bought and feed them. Guess this will be my first and last elephant ride as I really feel very sorry and sad for them when I'm taking the ride. As for the ATV ride, damn it, I almost flied out from the motorcar, haha caused it was so difficult to control over the car. However, I still managed to drive 1 round back to the starting point, haha. As for the rafting, it was damn exciting caused it was raining damn heavily and the wave was very strong and fast. I was screaming all the way (Not many picture was taken for rafting caused my camera is not waterproof). Due to the heavy rain, we never visited the waterfall cause it was really very cold and I simply had no mood to go and get myself wet again. We reached our hotel around 6pm and we had our dinner at one of the restaurant on the Karon street.
My breakfast and orange juice at our hotel
Nice seaview while having our breakfast
On the coach to our destination
Am I cool?!! Wahahaha
Me and Dear (with our Couple adidas cap, hehe)
Elephant Trekking: The Poland Couple in front of us
The Iran Couple behind us (They still mistaken us as Japanese, hehe)
Me and Dear on the elephant (Scary Ride =S)
Elephants show time: They are playing the Harmonica
Dear just came back from his ride
The menu and the cultery
Strawberry Milkshake (Actually it taste like our slurpee, hehe)
Lobster cocktail and chicken satay (the satay dont taste as great as our satay)
Tom Yum Soup
Apargus with prawn and Fried chicken dice with cashew nuts with white rice
Me outside Movenpick Hotel
Day 3 to be continued on next blog
No comments:
Post a Comment