14 (Mon)- Monday Blue day. Nothing special, I went to work as usual and went back home after work.
15(Tues)- Another boring day at work. After work, I met up dear for dinner. Initially wanted to have Asian Delight for dinner, end up we went to Sodukuconcepts for dinner. It was really a bad choice. Although the staffs are friendly, but service kind of slow, maybe they lacked of staffs working on weekday. We had clam butter soup, oysters and ham spagetti and seafood pizza. Dont think I will visit this Japanese pasta restaurant again. Maybe I would like to try Waraku Pasta next time.
Oyster and ham Spagetti
16-18(Wed-Fri)- Nothing special also, I went to work as usual. I got all the payment in on Thursday, which mean I am able to claim my commission!! Yipee, this month I will have more pay. I actually hit the target I set for myself as well, hehe. Hopefully next month will maintain the same or slightly better.
19April (Sat)- I met up camel for Klunch session at MS. After that sit down and have our crappy session and went shopping awhile. I bought a nice nice blouse for my sis, which cost only $9.90!! It come in two colours, black and pink. End up I choose black cos it common col and easier to match with other colour. Then we had Just Noodle for dinner ( forgot to take pictures). After that we departed and went home. That how I spent my Sat.
Camel's Fish set with Lemon Tea
My Chicken Set with Lemon Tea
Have you seen a camel singing before? Here's one, hehe
Two "Beauties", haha
Sis's blouse
20 April (Sun)- I met up dear for a swim in the noon time. After that we went home cause dear need to do his office job (AGAIN, haiz). That how I spent my week =D
No comments:
Post a Comment