19 Feb 2008
Feeling Low Morale
I have been rotting at home since I quit my job at my previous company (sometime do work at GV). I have sent out 20-30++ of job applications and none for the company called. Sometimes I was thinking what's the use of taking up a private degree?? It is just like a piece of shit!!( No offence for those who also taking up private degree or intend to take up a private degree) Haiz, actually I did went for an interview last Wed (13 Feb) at Uni Strategic. Everything went well, just that they offered low pay (hehe sensitive, cant be reveal unless you are really interested) as I dont have experience and my job has commission earning (it not a sales job, is a marketing job actually). After much negotiation, the marketing manager said will try to help me negotiate with the boss and push to a certain amount (sensitive again). But till now, I still haven receive any call from her. Was I too impatient or they have already forget about me?? Maybe I am too impatient, the marketing manager seen like a nice lady to me, think she is trying her best to help me push to a better salary. Anyway hope I can receive good news from her. Meanwhile, I am still continue my job hunting. Please wish me good luck k =)
No comments:
Post a Comment